Litigation, Trial Practice & Appeals
Murray Law welcomes the opportunity to provide experienced representation in employment litigation and trial practice.
We represent individuals and entities in the private sector and persons serving in federal, state, and local government.
We represent persons working at every level of the supervisory chain of command in any industry, sector, or government agency.
This practice represents individuals, employees, administrative and support staff, applicants, former employees, managers, supervisors, executives, individual professionals, professional practices, associations, and small employers.Representation: Federal & State Courts
This practice provides experienced representation to clients in litigation and trial practice before federal and state, trial and appellate courts.
Steven Murray has successfully represented private and public sector employment law clients in achieving favorable resolutions before many United States District Courts and mediation proceedings.
Steven has obtained jury verdicts on behalf of private and public sector clients in trials before the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. Colorado.Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies
We represent clients in actions before a wide range of federal, state, and local government agencies, including but not limited to:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Colorado Civil Rights Division
- Colorado Personnel Board
- United States Merit System Protection Board
- United States Office of the Special Counsel
- City and County of Denver Career Service Authority
This practice represents individuals and entities in numerous government agency proceedings, including but not limited to:
- Government agency investigations.
- Defending individuals in all stages of a proposed adverse action by a federal, state, or local government agency.
- Evidentiary hearings where the dispute's merits are decided by an administrative judge, such as an action determining whether an employee’s discharge from federal government employment was warranted.
This practice represents individuals facing proposed adverse actions about a person’s license to work in a specific occupation or practice a profession.
Individuals holding a specific occupational or professional license may confront an investigation or disciplinary action by the governmental authority regulating the occupation or profession.Conclusion
Murray Law welcomes the opportunity to provide counsel and representation to clients in employment litigation, trials, and federal, state, or local government agency proceedings. We look forward to meeting you. Please contact Steven Murray at 720-600-6642.